Hotmail is one of the best email service providers available on the internet. It is preferred by a lot of users due to its tries to provide an error free service to its users. Some of the other features that make it preferred among other email service providers are:
- Extremely easy to use interface for beginners
- Integration of advanced features like voice chat and video chat.
- Large storage space
- And can be accessed through multiple devices like web browsers or devices having POP3 or IMAP supported applications.
However in spite of it some errors do come up from time to time. During such situations, it is advisable to call the Hotmail customer service number. An example of an error that sometimes causes inconvenience is mentioned below.
If errors crop up while synchronizing messages according to date and time, then you would have to follow the steps mentioned below to fix this problem.
This error arises during the installation of Microsoft 2013 only.
- When you install Microsoft 2013, a new exchange email account would be created for your live email account.
- So what you need to do is remove the old IMAP account and all the settings associated with it.
- Next configure the new exchange account that was created a while ago by changing the server address for the exchange account to hotmail.com
- You should be able to send emails and receive emails along with syncing them properly.
There are a lot of Hotmail issues that arise on a regular basis. Some are extremely easy thus making it easier for you to resolve these problems yourself. Others however are a bit more complicated and if you feel that you would not be able to handle them by yourself, it is recommended to call on the hotmail customer support number. Calling on it would ensure timely assistance and support from the tech support thus enabling you to resolve all your issues want once.